We’d like to announce the launch of a brand-new product, Bolt Business Delivery. The service can be used by all kinds of businesses, from restaurants and supermarkets to florists — anyone who needs a delivery service to cover the last mile, manage item returns and that can handle multiple drop-offs.
What is Bolt Business Delivery?
This new service allows vendors to deliver their products to their customers affordably, all in one easy-to-use web interface.
It’s simple to set up and businesses can take advantage of our large network of drivers and couriers within just a few minutes.
Bolt Business Delivery offers:
- On-demand or scheduled deliveries (up to 48 hours)
- Batched deliveries — multiple drop-offs to multiple customers in a single run
Benefits for businesses
- Same-day or even same-hour B2C delivery
- Delivery of any item that can fit inside a regular-sized car
- Access to one of the largest fleet networks in Europe and Africa
- Transparent pricing based entirely on the distance of delivery
- Real-time delivery tracking and support
How does Bolt Business Delivery work?
For businesses, Bolt Business Delivery is a simple, easy-to-use web interface.
The full process is as follows:
- A business adds their deliveries in batches via CSV upload or can enter them manually using a simple form.
- Orders can be set to be picked up immediately or scheduled to be collected at any time within the next 48 hours.
- The business user will receive a price estimate as they add orders to the system.
- Once they confirm and request delivery, we’ll dispatch a courier to collect the order at the specified time.
- The courier drives the order to the specified location, arriving at the requested time.
We can also handle batch deliveries, with 1 courier managing multiple drop-offs to a number of customers in a single run.
Additionally, our real-time tracking features ensure that both vendors and customers are fully updated on the progress of the order. Businesses will receive a live status update on the web app. The end-customer will get an SMS letting them know that their delivery is on the way, the estimated time of arrival (ETA), and the courier’s contact details.
Do you need something delivered?
If you’re looking to get your products to your customers quickly, easily and affordably, get in touch with us today and a Bolt Business Delivery representative will contact you to arrange a call and discuss a solution to suit your business.
Interested in becoming a courier?
If you have access to a car and would like to earn a little extra money on your own schedule, maybe you should consider becoming a Bolt Business Delivery courier. If you’re an existing Bolt Driver, you can even use your regular vehicle and continue accepting ride-hailing orders at the same time! You can get started by getting in touch with the Bolt team in Nigeria via email email@example.com.
N.B. This service is a permanent addition to the Bolt product portfolio and is not just a temporary solution in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.