By visiting Deliveriesghana.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- How Is Personal Information about Customers used?
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Deliveriesghana.com Gather?
- What about Cookies?
- What is the accuracy of the Personal data provided to DeliveriesGhana.com?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Examples of Information Collected
- What are your rights?
1. How Is Personal Information about Customers used?
User data may be shared with DeliveriesGhana.com providers to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management, it being specified that some of those providers are not located in Ghana.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user’s wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process Request
- Deliver services
- Process communication with you about your products, services, and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
2. What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
DeliveriesGhana uses Google Analytics and Webtrekk GmbH (Click Here) for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. DeliveriesGhana also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
To find out more:
- About Google Analytics: Click Here
- About Webtrekk GmbH: Click Here
- About Google Digital Marketing: Click Here
3. What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to DeliveriesGhana.com?
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights to the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
4. How Secure Is Information About Me?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
5. Examples of Information Collected:
- The information you give us: You provide most such information when you search, request, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you request for a service through DeliveriesGhana.com or one of our third-party service providers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when using our platform) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom services have been provided, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; including National Identification and driver’s license numbers.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our partner service providers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next request or communication more easily; account information, request information, and page-view information from some service providers with which we operate other businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
6. What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.